1. The tedxrino.com website and our associated social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Google+) is provided as a public service to promote the spread of positive ideas, activities and events.
2. TEDxRiNo will be uploading all talks given at our events. You are encouraged to watch them and to share what you learn with others, both online and offline. For many more inspiring TEDTalks covering a wide variety of topics in many different languages, please visit www.ted.com.
3. If you would like to learn more about the TEDxRiNoo community, and to be notified of opportunities to either attend events or join our volunteer team, please sign up to our newsletter and join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. TEDxRiNo is a venue for grown-up conversations about ideas that matter. Please keep your interactions reasonable in tone and respectful of the feelings and viewpoints of others, avoiding flaming, name-calling, and insults. Humor, of course, is always welcome!
5. Please respect the wishes of other members. Do not harass them, game them or spam them in any way.
6. TEDxRiNo reserves the right to remove comments or content from the site, for any reason and without warning.